Developer: Mi'pu'mi Games GmbH Publisher: Mi'pu'mi Games GmbH Genre: Adventure, Detective, Mystery Language: EN / Multi5 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
A detective mystery set in the political powder-keg of Barcelona in 1977. You play Jorge, a retired policeman who uses a wheelchair, struggling with a difficult past. Alone on your balcony, you watch the world pass by through binoculars.
One stormy night, you witness a murder. Determined to uncover the truth, you form an unlikely alliance with young ambitious journalist Melinda and start your investigation.
Together, you’ll solve a complex mystery by unravelling the secrets of unsuspecting neighbours.
Inspired by classic crime noir films and games like Campo Santo's Firewatch, The Flower Collectors is a detective story with a whole lot of heart.
- Solve a captivating murder mystery with an unusual storyline
- Meet a host of colourful anthropomorphic characters in a lush, atmospheric world
- Investigate using your binoculars, camera and transmitter to uncover neighborhood secrets from your balcony
- Create a crime chronology to figure out whodunnit
- Interrogate priests, beggars, club singers and nosy old ladies alike
- Dive into the unique setting of post-Franco Barcelona in the 70ies
- Emphasizes characters, world building and narrative over skill challenges
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 3.2 Ghz or AMD Phenom II 3.2 Ghz or greater RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 2GB RAM Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.67GHz or AMD A6-3670K 2,7 GHz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB RAM Free Disk Space: 1 GB