Developer: Nightdive Studios, Probe Entertainment, Iguana Entertainment Publisher: Nightdive Studios Genre: Action, Adventure, FPS Language: EN / GER / Multi5 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2018
Forsaken is a 3D first-person shooter in which the player has complete 360-degree range of freedom. In a far-off future you play as a scavenger searching through the underground tunnels for weapons and treasures. But you face dangers from automated defense systems and other scavengers.
As you mount your hoverbike, be prepared for deadly combat. You are going to quickly learn that the future is... Forsaken!
The game features 5 devastating primary weapons and 9 unique secondary weapons with 32 challenging levels for maximum replayability and 6 multiplayer modes for up to 16 players: Free For All, Team Game (Deathmatch), Bounty Hunt, Team Bounty Hunt, Capture the Flag and Team Capture the Flag
The new added features include:
- Support for Widescreen and 4K monitors
- Super smooth interpolated movement for 144hz displays and beyond
- MSAA and SMAA anti aliasing
- Ambient Occlusion and Motion Blur effects
- Enhanced and improved particle effects
- OpenGL 3.2, DirectX 11 support
- New automap feature
- Unique levels and enemies featured in the N64 version
- Unlockable bonus levels not seen in the original release
- Localized text for English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Remastered display HUD
- Online multiplayer modes for up to 16 players
- Support for all the multiplayer modes from the PC version: Free For All, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, One Flag CTF, Bounty Hunt and Team Bounty Hunt.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel or AMD Dual-Core at 2.0 GHz RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GPU with OpenGL 3.2 or DirectX 10 support (256 MB) Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) DirectX: Version 10 Free Disk Space: 1 GB