Developer: Above and Beyond Technologies Publisher: Above and Beyond Technologies Genre: Action, Shooter, RPG, Survival, Open World Language: EN / RU / Multi6 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2017
You awaken stranded on a hostile alien world, after your journey to colonize the planet. Rhyldan, takes a catastrophic turn. Armed with only your fists, your wits and fragments of knowledge buried deep within a damaged clone’s mind, you must ensure the survival of the human race. Harvest local resources to get started, and hunt wildlife with crafted weapons to provide food and protection from the elements. As you survive you will regain access to knowledge and important skills to aid in your survival. Unlock advanced technologies to build giant structures, advanced weaponry and defenses, tame the wildlife, engineer and grow new living species, build robots and vehicles and use it all to support your allies or crush your enemies.
ragmented is available in multiple rulesets allowing for PvP focused content, or working together with other players to survive against the environment. Play online or in single player mode. Players will have the option to host their own servers as well and tweak many of the settings to provide an easier experience or a much more harsh experience including hardcore options.
Surviving in the world of Fragmented has its advantages. As you gain more experience you will be able to unlock higher level skills opening up different play styles and survival options. You can focus on combat related skills to take the fight to the wildlife or your enemies or you can focus on skills that will improve your base and your storage capabilities. Fragmented features a level system that grants points you can spend on a handful of skills to better customize your character. You can spend the points on the following skills.
- Construction allows you to create buildings, props, storage containers, and various types of crafting stations.
- Electronics includes the creation of Electronic Devices, Turrets, Medical Scanners, or Robotics.
- Melee provides bonuses in melee combat, as well as the creation of melee weapons and tools.
- Ranged provides bonuses in ranged combat, and allows creation of ranged weapons and grenades.
- Refining is used to process raw materials, unlocks harvestables, and creates tools.
- Subsistence reduces the effects of hunger and thirst, and allows the creation of foods, drinks or medical compounds. It also includes genetic engineering on the high end.
- Survival increases your health and allows the creation of traps, torches, and campfires, as well as basic tools and waterskins.
- Textiles is used to create armor, clothing, pouches, and backpacks.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual Core Processor RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: DX10 GPU with 1GB VRAM: NVidia GTX 460/ AMD Radeon 5850 Free Disk Space: 10 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Quad Core Processor RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: DX11 GPU with 3GB+ VRAM: NVidia GTX 970/ AMD Radeon 390 Free Disk Space: 10 GB