Developer: JEKRUY, VERKME Publisher: VERKME, JEKRUY Genre: Action, Puzzle, 3D Platformer, Sci-fi Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Welcome to Gravulse, an innovative space curvature laboratory that attempts to reverse [/ i] the laws of physics, literally.
Plunge into the atmosphere of passing tests, with a new physics puzzle, where everything is based on gravity and magnetic properties.
- Unique gameplay. You are in a laboratory for the study of magnetism. You will become familiar with gravity panels that allow you to move both along the walls and on the ceiling.
- The increasing level of difficulty. Each time, after passing a series of tests, the mechanic in the level becomes more and more!
- Amazing atmosphere. Nostalgic sense of privacy, inside a technology laboratory.
- Musical accompaniment. Specially written tracks for a pleasant time in Gravulse.
- Statistics. The game has both general statistics of actions in the game and statistics on the time it takes to complete each level.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7850 Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Core i7-4790 4-Core 3.6GHz / FX-8350 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GeForce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX 480 Free Disk Space: 6 GB