Developer: Nozori Games Publisher: Nozori Games Genre: Adventure, Visual Novel, Detective, Mystery Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Guilty Parade is an interactive Visual Novel with Point & Click elements. The full game consists of five episodes. The first one is presented in the free demo version (3+ hours of play). Currently, there are two episodes released, the third episode is in active development.
You wake up in a completely unfamiliar place without any memories of yourself surrounded by hostile soldiers. What is that like?
The male protagonist gets a nickname Nemo and is forced to investigate a cruel crime in exchange for the Commander’s patronage. To solve the case, he joins the elite squad of soldiers and he needs to get the trust of his comrades in order to find the culprit. However, what if the murder hides even more secrets and solved mysteries will only raise new questions? Will his new comrades become his companions or enemies?
- Two opposite sides of a military conflict
- Secret investigation of the mysterious crime and searching for clues
- Hybrid of two different genres: Visual Novel and Point & Click
- The opportunity to build strong friendship bonds with quirky characters
- A lot of meaningful choices affecting scenes you get
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.2 GHz RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 Free Disk Space: 1 GB