Developer: MATCHB Publisher: BarkingDog Genre: Adventure, Casual Language: EN / CHN / JAP Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Halflight is a 3D adventure game with classic puzzles. Players follow in the steps of the young boy Xi-sheng as he strays into an extraordinary phantom world -- a world where Memories intertwine with Nightmares, Hope casts its lot with Destiny, and any semblance of self-identity will be tested.
- HalfLight is a third-person mystery adventure game developed by UE4 setting in a fictional world of 1940s Taiwan.
- The design of all the puzzles is based on logic and common sense for every player to understand the situation quickly and to have an immersive experience when solving puzzles. Even though the puzzles will become more challenging as the story develops, once you observe the environment in detail, you will always find the clues to break through these obstacles.
- Something unspeakable, it always appears unexpectedly and charges at you. What is it looking for? Who is it? Try to interact with the environment and use items around you wisely. That is the key to escape from the chase of the ones hiding in shadows.
- Explore and seek for the truth behind this mysterious world. Lots of photos and notes are scattered in every corner of HalfLight. Through gathering these photos and notes, you will figure out the whole story behind this mysterious world.
- In order to bring the native and nostalgic view of 1940s Taiwan to players, the voiceover Taiwanese. Furthermore, there are nearly a thousand Taiwanese lines mixed with Japanese, to present the life and the culture in that certain period when Taiwan was occupied by Japan.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Nvidia GTX 960 Free Disk Space: 10 GB