Developer: Vincent Lade Publisher: Vincent Lade Genre: Survival Horror, Action, Adventure, 1st Person Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
It's winter break 1994 and schools out at Harthorn High School, but not all is silent in its empty classrooms and dark hallways...
In a sudden change: Harthorn has upgraded its security, including new locks, alarmed windows, and you patrolling it's halls as the new part-time security guard. One night aided by your radio dispatcher, April, you investigate a broken window not into the school, but out of it, which leads to a story-driven dive into psychological horror.
- Explore the vast Harthorn, every room can be entered in a true-to-life high school.
- Talking to April, solving puzzles, reading notes, and checking your map are keys to survival.
- You're not alone: carelessness is repaid with lethal consequences.
- Harthorn is story driven and fully narrated by talented voice actors.
- Detailed environments beckon exploration, from gymnasiums to frozen forests.
- Find clues that tell a bigger story, the more you investigate the more you'll learn.
- Discover the true terror of Harthorn and whose behind (or under) it.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad, Intel Core 2 Duo e8500 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: DirectX 10 graphics card with 1024Mb Video RAM Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 2.80 GHz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Free Disk Space: 6 GB