Developer: Andrade Games Publisher: Andrade Games Genre: Action, Adventure, Platformer Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
The year is 1693: War engulfs Europe as France, led by the illustrious Louis XIV, battles the Grand Alliance. Also called the Sun King for his luxurious tastes and extravagant appearances, he is driven by the belief that the sun – his sun – should shine upon all peoples of the world. His enemies are as numerous as the stars but it is the moon that reigns the
night. Poisoned and left for dead, Louis’s bastard son emerges from the smoke and ashes of Germany’s battlefields under the guise of the Moon King. With hatred festering in his heart, he has employed the aid of diabolical and forbidden sciences to build an army the likes of which the world had not seen since the days of Lucifer’s rebellion.
Now the dead rise from their mass graves, seeking vengeance upon the king that demanded their deaths while he basked in glory. Can you, the Sun King’s bravest musketeer, stop the approaching eclipse before it swallows the sun?
- Classic 2D Action: No backtracking, no inventory. Only pure, traditional action platforming gameplay.
- Tactical Combat: Rely on a powerful, single-shot musket that must be reloaded after every round and a swift rapier to conserve ammunition in visceral melee skirmishes.
- Face the unyielding hordes of the undead, rendered in beautifully animated sprites!
- Explore around 20 breathtaking stages with different routes.
- Visit authentic places and meet historical characters of the time.
- Animated cutscenes - inspired by the silent era of film - bring the darkest chapter of Heidelberg to life.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Any x64 and x86 Processor RAM: 500 MB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: DirectX or OpenGL Compatible Video card Free Disk Space: 650 MB