Developer: Cat Rabbit Publisher: Slitherine Ltd. Genre: Strategy Language: EN / GER / FR Treatment: Included Release Date: 2015
Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find.
Heroes of Normandie is fast-paced. You are placed in command of small squads in scenarios of varying sizes, in the middle of the D-Day campaign. In the spirit of the original board game, the game is bombastic and humorous yet full of subtle tactical decisions and features a vast array of unique units, equipment and abilities.
Plenty of ways to play: complete the three full-fledged campaigns, engage in a quick skirmish, survive through the rogue like mini campaign or challenge a friend in multiplayer.
This game is chock full of content and as this is a game system more than a single game, expect tons of features to expand the experience in the near future.
- Three different armies (plus the French resistance) and three campaigns available from the get-go.
- Hordes of unique units, equipment and abilities for each nation.
- Idyllic countryside, rivers, bridges, buildings, sandbags, pillboxes wheat fields and boccage are all included in the core game: Normandie is brought to life.
- Quick battle mode with lots of pre-designed maps and pre-crafted armies to get you right into the action.
- Quick battles can be played in single or multiplayer mode.
- Innovative and light-hearted approach to strategy: action is fast paced but decisions are still interesting and meaningful.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Pentium 4 or equivalent RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 512 Mb DirectX 9 video card with shader model 2.0 Free Disk Space: 2 GB