Horse Riding Deluxe 2 is almost all about horses. You can buy, tame, train, feed, and personalize horses. A number of quests and racetracks await you in the huge open world.
- Horses - There are a total of 18 horses that you can either buy from dealers or find and tame in the wild.
- Maintain - Grooming also plays a major role, with poor care the horses can get sick. Injuries are also dangerous, so clean, feed and heal your horses.
- Training - Train your horses in 3 areas. Agility, top speed and acceleration. Everything has a direct effect on the horses and changes their behavior.
- Personalize - At the dealers in the game world, you can buy saddles, saddlecloths, reins and hair colors, among other things. And various game characters are available to you.
- Pets - As in the first part, there are now pets again, this time there are a total of 7 dogs that you can get.
- Quest - Complete various tasks to get special rewards and gold.
- Explore - Explore the huge open world to find HRD coins, wild horses and resources. Some racetracks and quests also have to be found.
- Expand - Expand your stables to accommodate more horses. A horse can be fed in each stable. It is important that enough resources are available, otherwise the horses cannot be fed.
- Racetracks - You can earn gold on a total of 24 racetracks and prove your ability to get medals.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual Core RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 760 GTX, AMD Radeon HD 7950 or higher Free Disk Space: 4 GB