Developer: Steppe Hare Studio Publisher: Steppe Hare Studio Genre: Action, Adventure, Horror, 1st Person Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
House on the Hill is a first-person story driven horror game which gives you the choice of your own nightmare.
You play as a young thief with a struggling family. Your partner convinced you to take the final job and steal a rare jewel from an old mansion. Getting inside wasn’t easy, but it will be even harder to get out. Because the house will not let you go.
There are nightmares inside. Each attempt to break free leads to a new story and a new ending. After each terrifying experience a foggy evening will return and you’ll go inside once again. The secrets of the mansion are open to those who are ready to plunge into madness. Uncover secrets of the house. Uncover secrets of your partner. Uncover your own secrets.
- Each walkthrough is unique
- The mansion is open for you to explore
- Five stories. Five nightmares.
- Discover all secrets that are hidden behind the old walls of this gloomy house.
- Each walkthrough is unique and leads to its own story and ending.
- An intriguing story full of drama and horror.
- A huge Victorian estate is open for exploration.
- Riddles and puzzles that guard the hidden passages and secrets of the house.
- Non-linear walkthrough. Explore the house the way you want.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300 RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX Free Disk Space: 10 GB