Developer: Serious Bros. Publisher: Serious Bros. Genre: Simulation, Strategy Language: EN / Multi11 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2021
In this sci-fi strategy sim you build up global civilizations on distant worlds. Harvest resources and produce goods to establish space trade. Form alliances or wage economic warfare to take over competing corporations. Do research to protect your colonists from disasters and avoid a climate crisis.
- Global and realtime world experience instead of playing on limited square maps
- Fully playable and story based campaign with 9 planets / missions
- Competition game mode to play against up to 5 other AI factions with individual agendas
- Over 50 constructs with more than 80 individual upgrades
- Diplomacy and trade with local colonies and space traders
- Tower defence with energy shields and lasers against space pirates, alien invaders and locusts
- Development and research system for advanced and sustainable technologies
- Share market for refinancing and hostile take over ofopponent cities and colonies
- Freeplay mode with a procedural planet generator for endless worlds and challenges
- Planet Editor for terraforming, building and customizing individual planets which can be saved and shared
- Global climate simulation of local pollution and worldwide emissions and melting polar caps and disasters
- Disasters: Chemical spills, oil slicks, radioactive contamination, wild fires, tornadoes, volcanoes, dying forest and growing deserts, alien and robotic invaders, etc.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz or multiple cores with 1,5 GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: DirectX 11 compliant graphics card with 1GB dedicated memory Free Disk Space: 1 GB