Developer: Hidden Layer Games Publisher: Chucklefish Genre: Adventure, Platformer Language: EN / Multi14 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
NMOST, by Lithuania-based indie studio Hidden Layer Games, is an emotional and deeply atmospheric narrative-driven puzzle platformer. Uncover the story of an adventurous young girl, a stoic knight and a man in search of answers.
Explore a crumbling, nightmarish landscape, slice through enemies, and spring deadly traps in order to escape the evil that awaits…
- Venture through a hauntingly atmospheric pixel art world
- 3 main characters, each with their own unique gameplay styles
- A knight adventures into the depths of a deteriorating castle. A child uncovers the past of an eerie house. A wanderer searches for answers.
- Lure enemies into lethal traps, solve environmental puzzles and utilise your scythe, hookshot and pickaxe to avoid a gruesome end!
- Discover a 3-5 hour emotional story, intended to be played in a single-sitting on a dark, stormy night
- Explore every nook and cranny to find secret passages and collectibles
- Featuring the vocal talents of Andrew Dennis and Cassandra Lee Morris
- Playable in 14 languages, including English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese
- Each pixel is placed with love!
- Features CORSAIR iCUE RGB dynamic lighting functionality for PC
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) RAM: 512 MB Video Card: Radeon hd 5670 or higher Free Disk Space: 2 GB