Developer: Team Jolly Roger Publisher: Team17 Digital Ltd Genre: Strategy, Turn-Based, Space, Sci-fi Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2015
Interplanetary is a turn-based strategy artillery game based on a hard scifi setting. It offers players an interplanetary battlefield where they can develop their home planets and use massive artilleries to wage war.
It's an arms race of interplanetary scale, with each planet developing increasingly powerful weapons. Massive railgun batteries are the backbone of any interplanetary arsenal, but the cunning use of missiles and precision lasers may hold the key to victory. Strategic building patterns, upgrades and defense structures might keep your vital installations standing long enough to give you an edge, but it's only a matter of time until all but one must fall.
Sometimes, your greatest foe is the planetary system itself! Don't let the unpredictable gravitational changes get the better of you - observe your surroundings, use them to your advantage, and blast your enemies back to the stone age!
- Challenge your friends in hotseat or online matches or fight skirmishes against the AI.
- Build and manage your planet's infrastructure.
- Gather resources and decide the most efficient use for them.
- Research and develop increasingly futuristic technologies.
- Spy on your enemies to reveal their planets' weak points.
- Use your artillery constructions to aim across the planetary system, avoiding other celestial bodies and their gravity.
- Fire your railguns, missiles and beam weapons to annihilate the enemy and claim the planetary system for your civilization!
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: DualCore AMD/Intel 2.3 GHz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: AMD Radeon 4850 / Nvidia 8800 GTS 512 Mb or equivalent Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: QuadCore AMD/Intel 3.0 GHz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: AMD Radeon 5850 / Nvidia 9800 GTX 1 GB or equivalent Free Disk Space: 1 GB