Interstellar Space: Genesis torrent download for PC
2019-07-26, 5:23 PM
Interstellar Space: Genesis PC torrent
Interstellar Space: Genesis
Developer: Praxis Games Publisher: Praxis Games Genre: Strategy, Turn-Based, Sci-fi Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Interstellar Space: Genesis is a turn-based space 4X strategy game in which you attempt to build a thriving galactic empire. Discover mysteries among the stars, colonize procedurally generated worlds, and engage enemies in tactical turn-based combat on your journey to becoming ruler of the galaxy!
You are among the latest, and perhaps the last, of the challengers to undertake this great journey into the stars. While the universe may be ancient, you and your rivals are still young. As you compete with one another for control of this galaxy, there are others, far older and more powerful than you, who watch from a distance with unknown intentions. It is time for you to prove your empire deserves to rule this galaxy, once and for all. You may prove worthy after all, but worthy of what? It is up to you to Discover the Unknown...
- Play as one of six distinct races, each with their own abilities, advantages, and backgrounds.
- Design custom races with their own ideal worlds, racial traits, and unique game-changing abilities.
- Craft your own experience using customized difficulty, victory condition, and galaxy size settings.
- Navigate through randomized tech and culture trees or follow the galaxy's natural order.
- Reveal mysteries throughout the game via unique exploration mechanics and events.
- Detect black holes, neutron stars, planets and other systems using remote exploration technology.
- Unearth ancient ruins to discover treasures, technologies or talented individuals.
- Experience the freedom of interstellar travel that is limited only by your empire's supply chain.
- Establish and conquer settlements and outposts to expand your empire.
- Find ideal worlds or adapt them to your race using terraforming and planetary engineering projects.
- Manage your colonies and behold their animated structures and procedurally generated worlds.
- Exploit asteroids and strategic resources for production, profit, or research.
- Engineer custom ships capable of crushing your enemies in turn-based tactical combat.
- Engage in diplomacy to pursue trade, sign treaties, forge alliances or conduct military negotiations.
- Destroy enemy worlds using powerful bombs or send in your assault troops to take what is yours.
- Deploy leaders undercover to learn secrets, destroy facilities or locate potential defectors in espionage missions.
- Oversee unique leaders each with personalities, desires, traits, skills and opinions that truly matter.
- Evolve your race's culture and celebrate their talents and specializations.
- Reduce burdensome micromanagement through refined implementations of classic mechanics.
- Make compelling decisions that define your empire's destiny.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 or equivalent RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.x / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Intel HD 4000 series / ATi Radeon HD 4650 series / NVidia GeForce GT 610 or equivalent / or a graphics card with 1GB+ video memory Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 3.5Ghz Intel Core i5 or better RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.x / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: 1 GB NVidia GTX 660 or better / 1GB ATI HD7850 or better Free Disk Space: 5 GB