Developer: AzDimension Publisher: AzDimension Genre: Action, Adventure, FPS, Horror Language: EN / RU / Multi Treatment: Included Release Date: 2018
The Last DeadEnd is a game with elements of an adventure, shooter and horror. There is a mysterious atmosphere of a real old city, where the protagonist seeks answers to his questions and fights against the forces of evil.
In this game, we play the role of young scientist Farhad Novruzov, who returned to his homeland to help in filming a documentary movie for an international television channel. Here he faces strange events connected with the ancient religion of Zoroastrianism and the scientist has to find out the reason of these events.
Gameplay and game's world
The game takes place both from the first person and the third person. Most actions and active research take place in the first person view. The main action of the game takes place in Baku, Azerbaijan. It takes place in an actually existing inner city of Baku. This is the oldest district of the city with a thousand-year history, surrounded by a fortress wall, inside which along with the old streets, there are dozens of historical and archaeological sites.
- There are several regular enemies in the game, as well as strong enemies (bosses), that were inspired by local legends. In the fight against some of them, there is its own tactic of winning them.
- The game has an extensive encyclopedia and the possibility of research. Articles in a vast encyclopedia, containing articles about historical objects, characters, symbols, etc., are added along the course of the game. In the game there are various items that can be selected, viewed from all sides, learn information about them. With the help of technological glasses, which the main character has, you can read and decipher the inscriptions in the ancient languages that are on the walls of the old city.
- Some of the locations are built one-to-one with real city and historical buildings, the game has many objects that reflect the national flavor of the old city.
- Most of the game takes place in unusual locations for the genre - a flooded fortress, an ancient palace, ancient ruins, etc. This is one of the rare games in the genre, with elements of horror, where action takes place in a real city, enveloped in a mystical atmosphere.
- Survival mode. Special mode where you can fight with different enemies in various maps. There are three types of survival: try to hold out "waves" of enemies, kill all enemies in a certain time and finally, to last as long as possible, remaining alive.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 or AMD FX-8300 or higher RAM: 3 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GeForce GTX 460 or AMD FX-8300; Intel 4000 or greater Free Disk Space: 11 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 or AMD FX-8300 or higher RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GeForce 760 or AMD HD 8800 Free Disk Space: 11 GB