The world after a nuclear war. Manage the settlement, learn technology, make decisions, produce weapons, ammunition, organize defense, raid for supplies on other areas, do not let residents die, survive the nuclear winter.
- The surviving population received huge doses of radiation.
- Production in the country is destroyed.
- There are no communications, infrastructure.
- Deficiency of provisions, medicines, fuels and lubricants.
- Predicted fallout.
- In the next 10 days, the average temperature should drop by 15 ° C.
Take command of the settlement
- Monitor the morale of your people, discipline in the settlement.
- Make food, stock up on fuel, as the temperature drops every day.
- Arrange the production of weapons and ammunition.
- Get resources for construction and production.
- Raid supplies for other areas.
- Explore technology.
- Survive the nuclear winter.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 3 GHz or faster RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 1050 GTX or AMD Radeon RX560 series card or higher Free Disk Space: 500 MB