Developer: Headquarter S.L. Publisher: Avalon Digital Genre: Strategy, Simulation, Turn-Based Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Libertad o Muerte!, the wars of independence of the Spanish Colonies is a turn-based game in 19th century America. Players are the Patriots, fighting for freedom, or the Royalists, trying to keep the empire under Spanish control. Who will prevail?
Players can take control of the Patriots or the Royalists, and guide them through 1810-1825 to achieve their military objectives, managing military resources, armies and fleets and starting or reacting to events. Cunning play of the event cards received each turn will be critical to final success.
- Huge map divided into areas covering all of South America, Central America and the Caribbean, as well as remote locations such as, Cádiz, California, Texas and part of the USA in 1810.
- Hundred of land and naval units depicting historical leaders and forces.
- Most important cities and forts in the represented regions.
- Military Resources Production and Management.
- Two deck of cards, one for each player, cards represent historical events and also bring into play various type of assets and tricks (economics, combat, new troops, fate, etc…).
- Mexico: Covers the rebellion in Mexico, Texas and Florida 1810-1820
- La Plata 1810-1823: Covers the rebellion in the Viceroyalty of Peru and the Viceroyalty of La Plata.
- Bolivar: Covers the rebellion in the Viceroyalty of Nueva Granada and part of Peru. 1810. 1822
- Grand Campaign 1810-1825: The full campaign unifying the rest of scenarios.
- Early Years! 1810-1815: A medium-sized campaign, its the Grand Campaing limited to the first 5 years of the war.
Two players, either in hot seat or PBEM mode. Solo play versus the AI.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.5 GHz Intel Dual Core RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or equivalent Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 2.5 GHz Intel Dual Core RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible Free Disk Space: 2 GB