Developer: Seenapsis Studio Publisher: Goblinz Studio, Maple Whispering Limited, Mugen Creations Genre: RPG, Strategy Language: EN / Multi6 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
A Long way down is a mash-up between an RPG and a deck-building game. Embody Sam and try escaping this maze where a sneaky and evil mastermind reigns. Let your memories and your choices guide you... but don't fall into darkness.
- Craft a deck - The cards you choose will determine how you explore the dungeon and how you defend yourself from the horrors it contains.
- Fight your way through the unforgiving monster maze - Great challenges await you as you go deeper into the dungeon. Use your cards and cunning, adapt your playstyle and overcome all enemies.
- Gather your party - You’ll meet many fellow adventurers down in the dark - will you gain allies or make enemies?
- Traverse the maze - Use your cards to bridge gaps and defy dead ends as you travel through the maze. Rush to escape or take time to explore, the choice is yours.
- Upgrade your items and equipment - Collect rewards and use them to grow your power to take on what lies in the depths.
- Confront the evil overlord - Every choice you made will affect the final battle - can you defeat the mastermind in its lair?
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual-core 2Ghz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Dual-core 2Ghz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant Free Disk Space: 1 GB