Developer: Mixel Publisher: Slitherine Ltd. Genre: Strategy, Casual Language: EN / RU / Multi6 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2014
Magnifico is a popular region-based board game where the ultimate goal is to dominate 16th century Europe and is now available for PC!
Players are faced with tough economic and military decisions as they earn Victory Points and attempt to outbid opponents at the auction and get their hands on Leonardo Da Vinci’s most powerful war machines. Every Victory Point has to be earned by careful placement of your troops, construction of fortifications, and invasion of bordering regions. Each new turn brings a chance to acquire Da Vinci’s precious projects and get the upper hand over your opponents.
Cannons, flying machines, bombards, tanks and many more inventions will be available as options at the auction table, but only with a perfect balance of risk and caution will players make the most of them.
Play hard or play clever, Europe’s dominance is just one Victory Point away.
- The only strategy game with Da Vinci’s inventions and works of art! Build Castles, Tanks, Aircraft and much more!
- Bid at the auction for Da Vinci’s inventions.
- Upgrade your infantry, tanks and aircraft with new technologies to increase reliability and combat power.
- Fight battles with wondrous technologies but be careful as tanks can explode!
- Many special weapons including the Great Cannon, Submarines, Armoured Ships, Paratroopers and more!
- Compete for control of 16th century Europe on a region based map.
- Earn Victory points for most castles, territories, technologies, being Magnifico and other special actions.
- Single player mode against up to 3 AI players, selected from 10 AI characters with their own play styles.
- In depth in-game tutorial and detailed manual.
- Available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian and Chinese!
- Based on the popular board game “Da Vinci’s Art of War - Magnifico” created by Spartaco Alberatrelli
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 256 MB graphics memory and directx 9.0c Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Discrete GPU capable of directx 9.0c Free Disk Space: 2 GB