Developer: Smart Studio Publisher: Smart Flix Genre: Puzzle, Adventure, Platformer Language: EN / Multi7 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Explore the psychological of a tormented child by the traumas of her past in which she needs to face her deepest fears while overcoming challenges, enemies and puzzles to witness her memories become clearer as she as she starts to understand everything that happened. Hide or crawl to avoid attention! Discover how deep are the mysteries of this worls as you find hints and connect the hiden pieces in every corner.
Challenge yourself in this puzzling platformer through six different stages presented in a charming 3D-Voxel aesthetic full of enemies to be defeated and puzzles to be solved. Face the inner machinations of the draumas buried deep in the child's tangled mind. Don't fear the creatures in your way and, in case you find yourself lot, rebember: follow the light of the fireflies.
Bring Light to your Memories
- The World is a Puzzle: each place hides secrets, each enemy and symbol has a meaning. Overcome the puzzles and challenges of the world by knowing what they really mean and delving deeper into the fears and traumas of the past.
- Deep Memories: explore the world of Fireflies in the layers of the Child's subconscious, visiting modified, more cunning and threatening stages, with platform challenges, enemies and puzzles hiding the true secrets.
- Uncertain Narrative: there is not only one story and when everything seems confused, it is up to you to choose your version. Discover clues around the world that complement and contradict each other and create a picture of what really happened in your version.
- Little Pieces of the Whole: Memories of Fireflies explores the Voxel aesthetic uniquely, adding volume to pixels and composing scary and charming scenarios from small pieces that fit, move and combine.
- A Threatening World: the Child's memories take her to the most diverse places while reconstructing steps of her journey. Cities of gloomy streets give way to silent and full of mysteries Cathedrals. Each place being more than meets the eye.