Developer: Nitrous Butterfly Publisher: Nitrous Butterfly Genre: Simulation, Strategy Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2017
Mercury Fallen is a simulation game which focuses on building, crafting and exploration. The choices you make will decide the fate of your colony.
Dig, Build & Explore. Manage a group of colonists as they attempt to survive underground on an alien world. Automated machine construction was sent ahead to create the Mercury facility, but something has gone wrong. Your colonists awake to find the facility in ruin.
- Grow clones and assemble robots to expand your facility population
- Manage colonists’ injuries, ailments, jobs, quirks and needs
- Grow various terrestrial and alien crops for material and meal production.
- Uncover additional colonists, robots and discoveries hidden in collapsed sections of the Mercury Facility
- Build and manage power and water resources.
- Research technology to unlock new structures, recipes, crops and more.
- Send your colonists to explore points of interest on the surface
- Customize your colonists name and outfit colors
- Take advantage of procedural generation, so that each new game is a new experience.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: DirectX 11 compatible card (shader model 3) Free Disk Space: 500 MB