Developer: Rain Games Publisher: Rain Games Genre: Adventure, RPG, Strategy, Open World Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Mesmer is a unique social survival game where every encounter matters. As a revolution leader, influence people and factions into following your cause, while keeping yourself out of the spotlight of the secret police. The stakes are high, and the dangers are many. But there is hope yet.
Mesmer. The pearl of the old world. At least it used to be... But the King has failed his people. He’s turned his nation into a police state, his citizens struggling under rationing and curfews. The farmable land surrounding the capital is no longer used to grow food, but fields of Paciflowers, a plant with powerful mindbending capabilities. Those who dissent are forced into subservience through a mind control method known as “Horsing”- covering their heads with spite masks filled with Paciflowers and stripping them of all individuality to serve as a grim example to others.
- Deep, narrative driven gameplay, where your choices matter
- An enticing blend of social manipulation, stealth and riot gameplay
- Unique survival mechanics, where social influence is your main resource
- Leverage multiple social factions, each with their own goals
- Open world with multiple methods of traversal and world interaction (You can even ride a pig)
- Multiple endings based on your choices
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 510 Free Disk Space: