Developer: Slothwerks Publisher: Slothwerks, indienova Genre: RPG, Strategy Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Krumit's Tale, the second game in the Meteorfall universe, is a new take on the deckbuilding roguelike genre. Use your cards to clear dungeons, then upgrade your deck with new cards and perks to press forward. The fate of the world is in your hands.
Battle the likes of sozzled bearbearians and nuke-addled snotwolves to protect our glowing green world from the sweaty hands of the Uberlich! Krumit's Tale involves the same core deck building mechanics as Meteorfall: Journeys and the same cast of overly optimistic heroes, but expands the ‘swipe’ mechanic into a dynamic grid based system. This means more depth and longevity – our heroes will have to choose perks to complement their deck-building strategy and carefully manage the board if they wish to triumph.
- Unique roguelike gameplay
- Colorful characters
- Unlockable heroes and cards
- Five heroes, each with their own unique playstyle
- 50+ perks - passive abilities that change the rules of the game
- 50+ unique cards per hero, plus a neutral pool of shared cards
- Ideal for short bursts of play - runs take about 45-60 minutes and autosave allows you to quit at any time and continue later
- 20+ enemies, each beautifully animated by the talented Evgeny Viitman (artist for Meteorfall: Journeys)
- Innovative grid-based system gives players opportunity to construct awesome combos and plan ahead
- Procedurally generated journey - each run, the dungeons you'll encounter vary
- A whimsical but deeply thought out world, humorous script and diverse cast of characters and NPC's – the Meteorfall Universe grows!
- Gameplay by Eric Farraro, the designer behind Meteorfall: Journeys
- Evgeny Viitman’s iconic art and animations
- Craig Barnes’ compelling musical compositions
- Intricate tales and item flavor penned by Danny Wadeson
- Krumit's professionally voice acted by Adrian Vaughan
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 Ghz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: 512 MB VRAM Free Disk Space: 500 MB