Developer: Puuba Publisher: Akupara Games Genre: Action, RPG, Fantasy Language: EN / Multi8 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2016
A Rhythm Role-Playing Game! Fight party crashing monsters with the power of music! Level your party and upgrade your gear while dancing to the beat of some groovin' tunes. Grab a friend and combine forces in all game modes in The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor!
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
- Unique Rhythm RPG – slay fearsome beasts to an even fiercer beat
- An epic quest - A wide range of characters, with locations ranging from a medieval party yacht to a rockstar-haunted castle – and many more!
- A soundtrack like no other – a powerful, ear-shattering mix of electronic and indie music featuring renowned artists such as Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence
- Progress - improve your characters’ stats, hunt down powerful equipment, and combine a multitude of newly-learned abilities – switching between tanking, healing, buffing, and damage-dealing classes
- Replayability – freeplay mode, ranked side quests, and a devilish arena enable you to revisit the game’s awesome soundtrack at your own pace, with different gameplay options and character choices available
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 or equivalent RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 Video Card: 1GB, OpenGL 1.5+ Free Disk Space: 2500 MB