Developer: Yheeky Games Publisher: Yheeky Games Genre: Strategy, Puzzle, Management Language: EN / Multi7 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2021
Mini Countries is a level-based strategy/puzzle game where a resource transport network must be built for a country.
Each level stands for a country that has different resources and characteristics. An ever increasing number of cities requires skill and good planning to meet the global request of resources for all cities. Upgrade cities and industries to provide better materials to your more demanding inhabitants.
- Build trade buildings to produce resources in your country
- Make sufficient storage buildings available
- Transport resources from storage buildings to demanding cities
- Choose new items each month to bring your country forward
- Plan your resource production according to different seasons
- Upgrade resources by constructing industry buildings
- Import resources which are not produced in your country
- Export resources to generate knowledge
- Integrate famous landmarks into your country
- Decide on one branch for the development of your cities: Workers' cities allow trade and industry buildings to produce resources faster and science cities improve the growth rate and thus the generation of further knowledge points
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel 2 GHz Core 2 Duo or equivalent RAM: 512 MB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 Video Card: 512 MB Video Memory, OpenGL 2 Free Disk Space: 400 MB