Developer: Bombservice Publisher: DANGEN Entertainment Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG, Platformer Language: EN / RU / Multi12 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Minoria is the latest and most ambitious game from Bombservice, and a spiritual sequel to the Momodora series, from the same studio.
Fans of Momodora will find familiar aspects in the design and gameplay elements, as they master the ins-and-outs of parries, dodges, and a variety of different spells.
The presentation has evolved to an HD format, with aesthetics mixing 2D hand-painted backgrounds and cel-shaded characters.
The story takes place during the fourth Witch War. It is a time of fanatical religious fervor. The Sacred Office, a powerful organization leading an Inquisition against heresy, purges the sinners who threaten humanity. Those responsible for conducting a mysterious ceremony that contradicts the rules of the Church are labeled “witches.”
Set forth with Sisters Semilla and Fran, missionaries in the Church’s service, on their journey to thwart the witches’ ceremony and protect the common-folk from heresy that endangers the status quo.
- A powerful fantasy story inspired by the history of medieval Europe
- A unique visual aesthetic combining hand-painted 2D art with cel-shading
- Fluid controls encouraging careful engagement and patient play
- Offensive combat enabling players to crush enemies with a mix of swordplay and spells
- Defensive options including dodge-rolls and parries
- A leveling system that helps players adjust their character to their desired difficulty
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: GeForce GTX 660 Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: GeForce GTX 770 Free Disk Space: 3 GB