Nevermind is a biofeedback-enhanced psychological thriller that takes you into the dark and surreal world within the subconscious minds of psychological trauma patients.
As you solve puzzles and explore the twisted labyrinths of the mind, biofeedback technology monitors your feelings of fear, tension, and anxiety with each passing moment. If you let your fears get the best of you, the game becomes harder. If you’re able to calm yourself in the face of terror, the game will be more forgiving.
Nevermind’s goal is to create an unforgettable gameplay experience that can help teach you to be more aware of your unique internal responses to stressful situations. If you can learn to control your feelings of stress and anxiety within the disturbing realm of Nevermind, just imagine what you can do when faced with those inevitable stressful moments in the real world…
- A one-of-a-kind atmospheric terror game that can sense your feelings of fear—creating an experience unlike anything you've played before.
- A hauntingly surreal interpretation of psychological trauma.
- Players must unravel the mystery of each patient's buried trauma, exploring darkly beautiful landscapes, solving puzzles, and unearthing clues along the way.
- If played with biofeedback technology, Nevermind challenges you to stay calm in the face of stressful scenarios, helping equip you with the tools to manage stress and anxiety in everyday life.
- Supports a range of biofeedback technology, virtual reality, and the Tobii EyeX eye-tracking controller.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5 5000 series 1.6 Ghz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel i7 4790 3.6 Ghz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GeForce GTX 750 TI Free Disk Space: 5 GB