Developer: Deadleaf Games Publisher: Deadleaf Games Genre: Action, Top-Down Shooter Language: EN / Multi7 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Nom Nom Apocalypse is a top down shooter roguelite set in a post-apocalyptic city plagued by mutant food monstrosities.Shoot! dodge and OUTLAST the plague of greasy beasts and candy creatures that lurk around every unknown corner.
- Encounter a diverse platter of food monstrosities from sharp-toothed burgers that spit cheese to rampant cupcakes with claws.
- Battle through five different levels of handmade environments spliced with procedural generation. Each filled with enemies, obstacles and traps.
- Choose from a band of misfit food fighters ready to reclaim their home. Each food fighter has their own special power to unleash.
- Unlock a range of advantages and perks to give yourself the edge. Move faster, resist traps, deflect attacks … cater it towards your style.
- Discover and unleash an arsenal of crazy culinary themed guns. From a mustard shotgun to a fork crossbow and even a microwave laser beam.
- Play through intense shooter action dipped in rogue-lite sauce that will challenge the appetite.
- Survive with a friend in local Co-op.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7-2600 3.4GHz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R9 380 Free Disk Space: 2 GB