Developer: MadGoat Studio Publisher: MadGoat Studio Genre: Action, Adventure, Simulation, Survival Language: EN / Multi5 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Northern Lights is a first-person survival experience in which you step into the shoes of a ranger, sent on a Siberian island to investigate the disappearance of the crew in charge with a secret facility, whose contact with homeland was lost due to abnormal weather conditions.
- Multiple Endings: In Northern Lights, your actions determine your fate. Each sandbox experience has a variety of potential endings to it. No matter what path you choose, your ultimate goal is to survive and escape the island.
- Choices & Outcomes: Keeping your stats under control is crucial. Not keeping your Hunger, Thirst, Body temperature and Fatigue in balance can have repercussions on your in-game Sanity.
- Only the strongest can survive: In Northern Lights, you will find a wide range of activities you can do. Be ready to hunt, fish, scavenge for food and gear items, map your surroundings, start fires, craft items, maintain your gear and most importantly, endure the harsh environment with its predators and the variety of possibly deadly afflictions you could contract.
- Be the hunter or become hunted: Diverse wildlife, ranging from ferocious predators such as Bears and Wolves to non-threatening animals such as the Reindeer, Moose, Foxes, Boars and Hares.
- A broad and animated world: The island measures 100 square kilometers and it contains a delicate balance between pure nature and an abandoned world composed of a variety of locations.
- Pick your challenge: You can choose between four difficulty scenarios, made for every kind of player, from beginners who want to explore the world in peace, to skilled survivors who wish to experience a hardcore challenge.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 4170 / AMD FX 6300 or better RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia GTX 660 / AMD R9 270 or better Free Disk Space: 10 GB