Developer: NotGames Publisher: tinyBuild Genre: Simulation, Adventure Language: EN / Multi6 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Not For Broadcast is an immersive, narrative-driven propaganda sim that lets you set the agenda. Mix four camera feeds, choose the headlines, bleep the bad language - all under the pressure of a live broadcast. Will you censor the news and be rewarded, or expose the truth and live with the consequences?
Take control of the National Nightly News as a radical government comes to power. In this immersive, high-pressure, propaganda sim, you control what the people see and determine what’s Not For Broadcast.
- Frame the picture - Keep the general public entertained with your editing skills. You are the artist and the broadcast is your canvas.
- Keep it PG - Censor swear words… or “unapproved” information. Keep the news safe for children and oppressive political regimes alike.
- Hand-pick the headlines - Their public image is in your hands: run the story of a footballer's new beau, or his last dodgy night at the pub? His marriage and his life are in your hands.
- Cue the ads - Watch your bank balance soar or dive based on what advertisements you run. Customer satisfaction not guaranteed.
- The show must go on! - Keep broadcasting no matter the cost. News stops for no-one, not even a category 5 storm!
- Keep them laughing as you go - The stress of playing a part in this twisted political turmoil getting you down? Sit back and relax - The National Nightly News team will take you from laughter to dread in the course of a commercial break.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.7Ghz and up RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Dedicated video card is required, 4gb VRAM Free Disk Space: 22 GB