Pilot your trusty orange vessel in this quirky sci-fi strategy game that cleverly mixes turn-based and real-time gameplay. Your mission: fix space-time and recover all the scientists lost in the aftermath of the Universe's Greatest Science Experiment.
- Innovative Gameplay - Innovative mix of turn-based and real-time gameplay
- Strategic Combat - Fight smart. Brains beats brawn
- Mind-Warping Puzzles - Designed to melt your brain
- Beautifully-Crafted Planets - Each with its own unique enemies, environments and strategies
- Powerful Abilities - Use special lasers or abilities like the TIME-STOP to bend time to your will
- Ship Upgrades - Collect upgrades and modules for your ship
- Dynamic Soundtrack - Music suited to your play style
- SCIENCE - Because who doesn't like scientific progress?
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 Ghz or faster processor RAM: 300 MB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card (shader model 2) Free Disk Space: 350 MB