Developer: Coal Valley Games Publisher: Coal Valley Games Genre: Action, Adventure, Puzzle, Mystery Language: EN / POL Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Oneiros is a first-person, surreal puzzle adventure game that combines escape-room, classic adventure and crafting/building mechanics into a single narrative-based, surreal experience filled with psychedelic visions.
Liam wakes up late just like any other day, but something just feels different. Doors to his room are locked, laptop's hacked, phone's broken and something just doesn't feel right.
The place definitely looks like his room, but at the same time it just doesn't feel like it is, anymore.
He just had a weirdest dream ever, feels like his head is about to explode and he doesn't remember what he did yesterday.
Find out what's going on and help Liam escape.
- immersive, story-based gameplay
- beautiful surreal world filled with details
- hundreds of interactive items waiting for you to discover
- fully voiced characters
- interactive laptop with 2 mini-games embedded
- amazing graphics with advanced lighting and effects
- psychedelic, dreamy visions
- many puzzles to solve
- escape room mechanics
- many interactive, fully physics-based items
- crafting/building mechanics
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Core 2 Duo E6700 (2.66 GHz) RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: nVidia GeForce 840M or Radeon R7 M260 Free Disk Space: 3300 MB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Core 2 Quad Q9650 (3 GHz) or better RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVidia GTX 970 or better Free Disk Space: 3300 MB