Developer: Ortharion project Publisher: Ortharion project Genre: Action, RPG, Hack and Slash, Adventure, 3rd Person Language: EN / Multi10 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Ortharion project is an RPG in a fantastic medieval world. Come discover the world of Ortharion! Improve your character by collecting many spells of different qualities in order to defeat your opponents or by discovering many secrets, with puzzles and parkour.
- History : Join the world of the Ortharions and set out to conquer its secrets. The fragments of Ortharion are small stones which influence the world around them, making the inhabitants more powerful, but also more aggressive.
- 150+ upgradable spells: Spells are only to be found, there are 5 types of rarity. They can level up, but can also be customized using runes.
- Resource management: in addition to managing your lives, pay attention to how you manage your mana and your endurance, it is up to you to define whether you want to use them in an offensive or defensive way according to the situations.
- 40+ monsters with different abilities: Fight a few monsters at the start, to manage several dozen at the same time on the highest levels.
- 40+ bosses battled : Bosses like objects are divided into several categories, normal bosses shouldn't be too much trouble. There is a legendary boss who will hold you for a good few hours to assimilate all the different combat phases.
- Procedural objects : Each object can have particular spells and in addition belong to a set, making the number of combinations more important than on other hack'n slash. Your best items can also be upgraded with the blacksmith, the enchantress, and gems.
- Procedural dungeons : In addition to the campaign of more than 20 hours of playing time, come and evolve and test your best combinations on dungeons each time different.
- Collect Ortharion fragments : Come and collect its fragments with obstacles, traps, moving platforms, puzzles, secret areas, procedural dungeons.
- Talent trees : Each fragment of Ortharion gives you a point in a talent tree which will allow you to go even further in personalizing your character.
- Class evolution: Start with one of the 3 classes available at the start of the game, then evolve it twice, for a total of 27 class choices for the highest levels.
- Improve your camp : Improve your infrastructure, buy new more qualified merchants and upgrade your craftsmen to further increase your chances of success on a mission.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.3GHz or faster processor (Intel 2nd generation core i-series or equivalent) RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: 1GB DirectX 11 compatible 3D graphics card Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: I5 2.9GHz (intel 5th generation core i-series or equivalent) RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 Free Disk Space: 8 GB