Developer: Ultra Runaway Games Publisher: Ultra Runaway Games Genre: RPG, Adventure Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2013
Paper Sorcerer is a stylish single player turn based RPG focused on strategy, party-building, and environmental puzzles. Fight with the skills and spells you've learned in a battle system that emphasizes strategy over grinding. Assemble a party of monsters and dark creatures to fight alongside you. Explore and solve environmental puzzles to unlock secret paths and find extra loot! A double-sided adventure, an RPG with adventure game elements.
- Play as a renegade sorcerer as he struggles to escape the book prison and regain his powers.
- Escape a magical prison filled with heroes hunting you down at every turn.
- Leave behind mana and to-hit rolls for an exciting new battle system that emphasizes strategy and tactics over grinding.
- Strategically manage an energy pool to unleash devastating special attacks in battle.
- Assemble a party of fiendish creatures to join you as allies in battle.
- Numerous different creatures and fiends to unlock, further customizing your party; including a healer Witch, a trickster Imp, assassin Troll, and a berserker Minotaur.
- Discover fiendish puzzles and solve them with a combinations of spells, items, and your wits.
- Hand-drawn high-resolution sprites
- All-inclusive game, promise to never make you pay for DLC content.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Pentium 4 1300 MHz 1.3 GHz RAM: 512 MB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Geforce2 MX 400 64/128-bit SDR, 64-bit DDR or better Free Disk Space: 500 MB