Developer: Petums Publisher: Petums Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Fantasy, 3rd Person Language: EN / Multi11 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2021
Papetura is a handcrafted puzzle adventure game made entirely out of paper.
Along with atmospheric music made by Floex, it creates a mysterious and unique paper world, shrouded in shadow and light.
Papetura tells a story about lonely paper creature Pape, trapped in a flowery prison. One day Pape escapes and finds little Tura, a magical being that he’ll take care of. Together they will have to face dark and flaming monsters which will try to burn down their beloved paper world.
- Unique point and click adventure experience,
- Everything is made out of paper, from tiny insects, strange creatures and monsters to truly magical locations,
- Atmospheric and beautiful music is made by Floex - Tomas Dvorak,
- Puzzles are a part of the story and the world,
- The story is told by animation and strange noises, there are no dialogues.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: GeForce 610 1GB RAM or equivalent Free Disk Space: 2 GB