Planetbase PC torrent
Developer: Madruga Works
Publisher: Madruga Works
Genre: Strategy, Simulation, Sci-fi
Language: EN / ES / FR / GER
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2015
Planetbase is a strategy game where you guide a group of space settlers trying to establish an outpost on a remote planet.
In the game you play the role of the base architect and manager, telling your colonists where to build the structures they will need to survive. You will have to ensure that they have a constant supply of oxygen, food and water to stay alive.
You will get them to collect energy, extract water, mine metal, grow food, manufacture bots, and build a fully self-sufficient base in a harsh environment, where you are always one step away from total failure.
Even if the game is not intended to be a simulator, all the mechanics are plausible, and based on what the expected challenges of establishing a colony in an new planet would be.
- Four different planets with different conditions and increasing difficulty.
- Mine and produce raw resources, process them, manufacture goods, and establish a production chain.
- Grow your colony from a few initial pioneers to a vibrant planetbase with hundreds of colonists.
- Mechanize your base by creating your own bots that will help with the more arduous tasks.
- Survive disasters like meteors, sandstorms or solar flares and defend your base from intruders.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 512 MB VRAM (Shader Model 3)
Free Disk Space: 600 MB
Game Size: 426 MB
How to download from this site
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots