Developer: OZYSOFT Publisher: OZYSOFT, WhisperGames, Mayflower Entertainment Genre: Horror, 1st Person Language: EN / KOR / CHN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Pulang: Insanity is a psychological horror game set in a mythical culture of Indonesia. the games tell a story about Rudy, a man who once became poor and heavily indebted, he passed his poverty and became prosperous via the “Pesugihan” ritual, yet the happiness didn’t last...
Rudy, a man who once became poor and heavily indebted, he passed his poverty and became prosperous via the “Pesugihan” ritual, yet the happiness didn’t last long…
The “Pesugihan” Ritual
Pesugihan is a ritual to earn wealth instantly without doing any work, yet it needs a fairly big amount of sacrifice in form of a human’s soul every 3 months on the day of 21st. This ritual could be labeled as “succeed” if only the occult contract given by Setan/Djinn is signed by the pleader.
After the contract is signed, an insane amount of money will come out of nowhere, sometime it will keep appearing until it piles up
- A unique storyline inspired by horrific facts found in Indonesia
- The world of Pulang: Insanity is built based on authentic Indonesian settings
- Packed with explanations that increases your knowledge about dark cultures in Indonesia
- You will directly face the most terrifying creatures who are ready to bring your worst nightmare
- there is no safe place, the devils are inside you
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-530 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 or ATI Radeon HD 7850 Free Disk Space: 11 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-4460, 2.70GHz or AMD FX-6300 or better RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580 Free Disk Space: 11 GB