Rabi-Ribi is a 2D exploration platformer that focuses on non-linear gameplay. There will be hints to guide the player along, but they’re never required to follow them, which allows for much greater freedom to—you guessed it—explore.
Players will play as our protagonist Erina, who focuses on close quarters combat. Ribbon the fairy is the ranged attacker who follows Erina’s lead, indirectly controlled by the player.
Dodge bullets, missiles and lasers in battle as you wrap your head around that bunny girl costume! Combo away with your mighty Piko Hammer or spam various spells from afar with your fiery fairy friend. Explore and explode through Rabi-Rabi Island as you collect power-ups and uncover secrets...
– Retro exploration platformer featuring a bunny girl.
– 4+n difficulty settings for all types of players.
– 9+ main areas and 20+ sub-areas to explore.
– Over 60 items and upgrades.
– Over 20 fully illustrated characters with cutscene illustrations.
– 40+ boss battles, 1000+ attack patterns with Boss Rush Mode to fight some or all of them in a row.
– Post game story and content with speedrun mode which takes out every section of the game where the player cannot control the main character.
– Over 50+ pieces from an original soundtrack.
– English, Chinese and Japanese support.
Includes DLC Rabi-Ribi - Before Next Adventure
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.0 Ghz or above RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Any DirectX 9.0 supported card Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 2.0 Ghz or above RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Any non-integrated card with DirectX 9.0 support w/ 1280 x 720 or above Free Disk Space: 1 GB