Developer: One Hamsa Publisher: One Hamsa Genre: Action, Sports, Sci-fi, VR, Arcade Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2018
Racket: Nx is a new kind of game that challenges the limits of what you can do with a racket and ball in VR.
The game is played inside a giant glass dome, the walls of which light up with targets you must destroy with the ball. But this is no ordinary ball. Hit it with force and it will slam into the wall, rolling across it and bulldozing everything in its path. Use your racket's tractor beam to pull it back, or simply to line up your next shot exactly where you want it.
Targets appear in Waves, and your goal is to destroy them all before your energy runs out. But targets aren't the only thing in the arena.
Hitting Boosters and Downers will replenish or drain your energy. Powerups will change the game's physics, give the ball splash damage or nuke a chunk of the arena. And the arena walls themselves change from Wave to Wave, revealing bumpers akin to a pinball machine that kick the ball around and give it extra charge.
So be quick, accurate and smart.
Plan your shots well.
Learn to control the ball to perfection.
- Two Single Player Modes - A Solo campaign with 20 handcrafted levels of increasing scope and difficulty to unlock and master, and an Arcade arena that features an infinite survival mode, playing harder and harder Waves - see how long you can survive!
- Intense Multiplayer - Play PvP matches competitively against strangers, or invite your friends to unranked matches!
- Nx Spatial Audio - Racket: Nx is the only VR game to use Waves Audio's Nx technology. This tech is the best of its kind in simulating positional audio, increasing immersion and spatial awareness.
- Sick Original Soundtrack - We took some of the biggest names in Glitch, IDM and Psytrance, and put together a crazy OSD! Don't like that kind of music? Play your own playlist ingame!
- Streaming Cameras and MR Support - The game offers extensive MR support (including LIV), and to make things more fun, you can turn on our automatic action cameras for your spectators to enjoy.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Core i5 4590 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 970 or better Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Core i7 RAM: 16 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 980 or better Free Disk Space: 500 MB