Developer: Double Damage Games Publisher: Double Damage Games Genre: Action, Space, Simulation, 1st Person, 3rd Person Language: EN / RU / Multi5 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Out of cash, out of luck, out on the fringe. Juno Markev has a killer to tail, a debt to pay, and more trouble headed her way. In the Dodge Sector it’s hard to get by – and even harder to get even.
- Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is a prequel to the original Rebel Galaxy game.
- The Rebel Galaxy Outlaw has a full story campaign with revenge, double betrayals and unexpected new friends. In addition, the plot unfolds in an excellent setting: imagine the southern states of the United States in the early 90's, which suddenly moved into space.
- The game has several radio stations, and over 20 hours of licensed music. And here everything is as it should: a stringy meat stoner, peppy punk, sincere country, a little jazz.
- At stations and planets, you can not only sell goods, talk with the bartender and collect quests from the NPC, but also play poker or billiards. Moreover, not only money can serve as bets, but also, for example, guns or the last shields for your spaceship. In general, the real southerner in space.
- In addition to unraveling the detective tangle, in the Rebel Galaxy Outlaw you can do everything that relies in modern space. There are activities such as piracy, extermination of pirates, smuggling, fair trade, escort missions, escorting merchants, mining of mineral resources in asteroid fields, and so on.
- The graphics and sound effects are impressive - you never think it's indie. At the same time, all dialogs were voiced, for which Double Damage even had to invite relatives. For example, an unemotional AI reporting something like “a torpedo on the starboard side” is the wife of the head of the studio.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series or equivalent Free Disk Space: 20 GB
NOTES: Be sure to use the desktop shortcut to start the game or use the commandline -EpicPortal.
Right ckick on games shortcut (create it from the file "LauncherEGS.exe" (right click -> send to -> desktop) in games dir), in the field "target" add a blank space followed by the command line and insert -EpicPortal