In Rebel Inc: Escalation, the war is ‘over’ - but we all know that doesn't mean anything. In order to stabilise a war-torn country, you need to balance competing military and civilian priorities to win the hearts and minds of the people, whilst also stopping a deadly insurgency from seizing power!
Following on from the global mega hit 'Plague Inc.' with over 130 million players, Rebel Inc: Escalation offers a deeply engaging, strategic challenge inspired by the complexities and consequences of modern counter insurgency. It has received acclaim from international development experts and was even featured at a major international peace conference!
Rebel Inc: Escalation combines the original critically acclaimed gameplay with significant, all-new features, enhanced music, and improved 3D graphics for PC, with loads more still to come, including a campaign, multiplayer and Steam workshop support,
- 5 regions to stabilise - Deploy to wildly different strategic environments, from the gentle farms of ‘Saffron Fields’, to the impenetrable forests of ‘Distant Steppe’.
- 6 unique governors - Each one with radical new abilities to master. Choose the ‘Economist’ to receive an entire year’s income in one go or the ‘Warlord’ to train a personal militia.
- Hyper-realistic - Inspired by Afghanistan, the simulation is highly detailed, containing real world development initiatives and an innovative representation of counter insurgency tactics. It has been praised by the World Bank and was even featured at a major international peace conference
- Advanced civilian and military AI - Sophisticated narrative algorithms model the needs of local populations, while deadly insurgent attacks put constant pressure on your operation.
- Gorgeous Graphics - Stabilise a beautifully rendered 3D world that responds to your actions and thrives as you provide jobs and services. Drone cams and civilian TV channels bring your operation to life and show you what's happening on the ground.
- Clear Intelligence - Plan priorities with Intelligence Reports and Combat SITREPs, geek out with loads of new stats and graphs, and analyse your best strategies with end-of-game replays.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.0GHz i5 Dual Core or equivalent RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Intel HD graphics 530 Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 3.0GHz i5 Quad Core or equivalent RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 / R9 270x Free Disk Space: 2 GB