Developer: Luke Cripps Publisher: FellowPlayer Genre: Action, Adventure Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
An adventure game where you travel across the country and recycle everything, sell to customers, build renewable energy platforms and save the world. Build up your portfolio and impress the company you want to work for. Choose how to progress in the game with unique results, what will you do?
The world is changing and people have been slow to act, plastic is flooding our oceans, landfills are overflowing, the Earth’s climate is getting warmer, natural resources depleting and demands for cleaner renewable energy are increasing. The government has decided to take control of over 99% of all resources and raw materials so no one can mine for ore or even recycle without the government’s approval.
The world needs help and only one organisation is committed to saving the world, an organisation who has chosen you to play a key role to change the world for the better.
But what can you do to save the world?
- Buy and sell resources from your makeshift shops.
- Gather materials and recycle everything.
- Clean the oceans and recycle plastic waste.
- Finance regeneration projects to build renewable energy sites.
- Gather enough finances and advance though each level by buying land from the Agency.
- Explore new areas such as the Green Zone, The Wasteland, Medieval and The Big City.
- Mine ores if you can find them.
- Buy/Sell on the Merchants market.
- Hire workers to help gather resources.
- Got some surplus scrap? Sell to the scrap dealer.
- Deal with the government and the TAX MAN! Or bribe them if you’re lucky.
- Day or Night you will work to win.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 Processor 1.2 GHz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 550 Free Disk Space: 2 GB