Developer: CyberphobX Ltd. Publisher: rondomedia Marketing & Vertriebs GmbH Genre: Simulation Language: EN / FR / GER Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2013
Start a career in emergency services and lead the work of rescuers of a modern ambulance station.
Coordinate and manage cars and personnel, watching the development of the ambulance station. During the day, you will encounter exciting and realistic situations, including traffic accidents, emergency rescue operations and natural disasters, as well as simple ambulance trips.
Keep track of rescue teams using a detailed map of the city and keep abreast of everything that happens in the territory entrusted to you. As soon as the team reaches the scene, the game automatically switches to tactical view, giving you control over your units. Thanks to the built-in rescue guide, you can accurately diagnose and help the wounded and sick. And this requires high concentration and self-confidence.
- Exciting operations such as road traffic accidents, natural disasters, emergency rescues, ambulance runs and much more
- A range of rescue vehicles: Ambulance, Paramedics' car, Emergency doctor's car and Rescue helicopter
- Manage your rescue personnel, buy new vehicles and upgrade the station
- Two different game views: A tactical city view and a detailed mission view
- Realistic sounds: Sirens, voices and ambient noises
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.4 GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 512 MB VRAM Free Disk Space: 400 MB