Developer: Argonwood Publisher: Argonwood, WhisperGames Genre: Strategy, Simulation, Turn-Based Language: EN / Multi10 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Rising Lords is a medieval turn-based strategy game with card and board game elements. Send your serfs to fight and die in your name... or let them prosper, and use them to your advantage!
Collect taxes and resources. Dictate rations and field work. Forge weapons, reshape the battlefield, raise armies, and build mighty fortified cities. Help your people become knights, or dump them on a battlefield far away, but be careful: even the most humble peasants will revolt eventually…
In addition to its campaign mode, Rising Lords features robust multiplayer functionality. Play a quick game, or settle in for an evening or more. Play mind games with your friends with Rising Lords’ special figures and spread false infos. Let them pay for their insolence in questioning your right to rule!
- Find the perfect balance - juggle production, resource gathering, diplomacy and treason, tax and rations - all vital in the success of your provinces
- Deep tactics - Use counters to troop types, morale, terrain and cards to get the upper hand even against seemingly impossible odds
- Strategic battles - besiege your enemy’s cities to starve them out, go all-out attack, or wait for them to come to you
- Up to 4-player simultaneous multiplayer - no need to wait for each individual player to take their turn
- The psychology of war - Play mind games by spreading false informations and use figures to pester your opponents
- Subtle variables - Morale, terrain and fortifications have a huge impact on battle, and the tide can turn quickly
- Customisation - Tailor your leader’s look and skills, and craft your perfect cities and troops
- Risks and opportunities - React to figures that visit your province. Find ways to take advantage, and work quickly to eliminate threats!
- Take your pick - React to 50 different events and collect unique cards to surprise your enemy!
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2,27 GHz Dual Core RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Dedicated Graphics Card with min. 2GB shared RAM Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Quad Core RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Dedicated Graphics Card with min. 2 GB dedicated RAM Free Disk Space: 500 MB