Developer: JIW-Games Publisher: JIW-Games Genre: Action, Survival, Open World, Adventure, RPG Language: EN / GER Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2014
Rising World is an open-world sandbox game with randomly generated, fully destructible environments.
Starting with the most basic of tools, collect resources to survive in the wildness. Evolve your world to create one of the biggest cities of all time or a gigantic castle, or simply let your imagination run riot! If being creative is all too much, just connect with your friends and get them to help.
Anything is possible!
- Randomly generated worlds
- Completely modifiable environment
- Both single and multi-player modes
- Mounts and drivable boats
- 200 different building materials
- More than 200 different furnitures and fixtures
- More than 200 items (tools, weapons, utilities etc)
- Upload images from your hard drive and place them in the world
- Explore various biomes and dungeons
- Complex and deep network of underground caves
- Environmental physics - trees and items
- Interact with just about everything, right down to playing the piano!
- Powerful Modding/Plugin API
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2+ Cores, e.g. Intel Core i3 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: 1024 MB VRAM, OpenGL 3.0, e.g. Intel HD Graphics 4000, NVIDIA GeForce GT 240, AMD Radeon HD 5650 Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 4+ Cores, e.g. Intel Core i7 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: 1024+ MB VRAM, OpenGL 3.0, e.g. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 Free Disk Space: 4 GB