Developer: SmashGames Publisher: SmashGames Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG, Platformer Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2015
Embark on an epic journey in this hardcore Multiplayer RPG! As a Galactic Cadet, you and your Combat Squad of friends must brave hostile worlds in search of valuable loot and resources. Craft powerful gear, slay otherworldly creatures, and save the galaxy.
- Explore Procedurally Generated Worlds: Each world is generated as you and your Combat Squad beam down. With exotic creatures, hostile monsters, and unique ores and vegetation, each planet provides a different experience and challenge that will test your skill and knowledge of survival in Roguelands.
- Unique Crafting System Gathering resources in Roguelands is unlike any other game. Instead of using a pickaxe or a hatchet to gather resources from ore deposits and trees, you command your Droids to do all of the work for you! Droids have different passive abilities and can cut down trees, mine ores, gather herbs, and even fight for you in combat. Once you've acquired 10 pieces of any loot, you can craft an Emblem. Combine any 3 Emblems at the Gear Forge to acquire a new piece of gear and expand your recipe log!
- Permanent Death, but Permanent Progress Upon death your Galactic Cadet will die: losing all weapons, armor, and loot in their inventory. But anything that you've stored back on your ship will remain persistent across ALL of your characters! After tons of character deaths you'll have permanently unlocked new Races, Variants, Augments, and Starting Uniforms that you can mix and match to create a unique play style. Also, any upgrades to your ship and saved NPCs will be permanent, so your new characters can have access to all of your hard earned resources!
- Master Every Weapon Type & Variant: Roguelands features tons of exciting weapon types that players can experiment with. By progressing further through the galaxy by slaying monsters and crafting items, players will unlock new weapon variants with unique stats and randomly generated augments. Craft the perfect piece of gear through combining and forging!
- Collect All Combat Chips: Every Galactic Cadet can equip up to five Combat Chips before beaming out to a planet. These special augments can provide not only passive buffs for you and your squad, but also active abilities such as teleportation or enabling the use of Darkfire. Through exploration of both hostile planets and neutral cities and towns, players will amass a collection of these powerful chips and enable a variety of playstyles and character archetypes.
- Unlock the Secrets Behind the Destroyer & the Scourge: The more NPCs you save, the more knowledge you'll acquire about the galaxy's chaotic and mysterious history. Where did the Destroyer come from? What is its true purpose?
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.6 Ghz RAM: 512 MB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 512 MB VRAM Free Disk Space: 450 MB