Developer: Superhero Games Publisher: Superhero Games Genre: Action, RPG, Hack and Slash Language: EN / Multi6 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2021
Rune Knights is a cooperative, third-person, hack-and-slash action RPG focused on customization, crafting, and combat. Level up by killing monsters, collect loot, craft your own weapons and armor, and choose from over 120 unique talents and 60 different powerful abilities. Customize your character's aesthetics, stats, and gameplay as you battle through procedurally generated and hand-crafted levels with a variety of enemies and bosses.
Rune Knights is still early in development and I intend to let the community determine the future direction of the game. Please provide feedback about what you would like to see changed or added to the game. No suggestion is too big or too small.
- 8 Classes, can be mixed
- Unique awesome abilities
- Looting game like Torchlight or Grim Dawn with a great looting system
- Max lvl 30 (needs 4-5 hours)
- Endgame looting still rewarding (lvl 30 items with +1/2/3 and gold rarity with unique skills possible)
- Like 20 hours per char and you really want to make more than one lvl 30
- Weapons like dual something, sword, hammer, staff, shield, bow (+ dmg by headshots, very confusing but funny) and much more...
- No story
- Fast third person gameplay
- Fast travel and quick matches
- Endless arena
- Strong co-op synergies
- Great skills
- Great interest in testing builds
- Co-op works fine (everything can be played together)
- Devs are working on updates
- Not that complex and low time invest to understand everything
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.5 GHz Dual core RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 760, AMD Radeon R7 270X, or better Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 3.0+ GHz Quad core RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, AMD Radeon RX 470, or better Free Disk Space: 5 GB