Developer: Atorcoppe Games Publisher: Atorcoppe Games Genre: Strategy, RPG, Simulation Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2017
SAELIG is a strategy game with RPG elements centred around the life of you and your family as you try to survive and bring wealth and prosperity to your household. Set in Dark Ages England, you will enter the Anglo-Saxon kingdom of Wessex during a time of turmoil where you will choose your path and do what you must to make your mark on the world around you, for generations to come.
- Start the game as an Employee, Travelling Trader, Landlord, Business Owner, Beggar, or just start with a house and some gold.
- No matter how you start you can make your own path.
- Find love, start a family and begin your dynasty.
- Become an Abbot and run the church, or a guard captain and be above the law.
- Get a job and go to work every day for a handful of coins.
- Become a gravedigger and make your wage sending off the dead. Or maybe you want to be work at the Learning Hall and look after the village children.
- Forage for supplies and sell them to market.
- Trade between markets.
- Buy huts and houses and rent them out.
- Buy and run businesses to supply the town with much needed goods.
- Buy land and develop it into new buildings to help the town grow.
- Destroy the economy, start fires, hoard food, and watch the world burn.
- Become a bit of a thug and steal your way to riches.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 Cores or more RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti, Radeon HD 6970, or equivalent, or better Free Disk Space: 6 GB