Developer: Lavaboots Studios Publisher: Lavaboots Studios Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG, Open World Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2018
Salt is an open world exploration game about discovery and loot. You start out on an island with the basic resources needed to build your first raft and then you're free to pick any direction and go as far as you please. During your adventure you will explore uncharted islands, discover mysterious places, go on quests, relax on the sea, upgrade your ships, discover pirates and other characters, and loot hundreds of rare items throughout the sea!
- Complete the main quest or one of over 50 side quests filled with lore and secrets to earn rare loot.
- Go on adventures with your friends, sail the seas, and trade rare items you discover throughout the world.
- Discover ancient ruins, cultists, merchants, pirates, and more.
- Relax and sail towards the sunset or explore new islands. You are free to set the pace and go anywhere you want.
- Find huge ships and decorate them to make them your home at sea.
- RPG-style loot system with item rarities and hundreds of weapons, armor, resources, and mysterious items.
- The world is procedurally generated and limitless. Set sail on the ocean and explore an infinite amount of islands.
- Use the in-game map to chart the islands you come across and make note of rare loot or places you discover.
- Hunt wildlife or fish on the open sea.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.0 Ghz Dual Core RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 512MB video card with shader model 2.0 Free Disk Space: 700 MB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 3.0 Ghz Dual Core RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 1024MB video card with shader model 3.0 Free Disk Space: 1 GB